We have been experiencing telephone and email problems since the lightning storm on August 22. If you have been unable to contact us, you may try this temporary number, 309-208-6853. This number is usually only on when we are having phone problems.
There are no job openings at the present time.
WCHD is always interested in hearing from talented, career oriented individuals to join our team.
Seasonal Weight Limits
The seasonal weight limits will be evaluated each Monday and Friday morning between January 15, 2015 and April 15, 2015 (or as conditions dictate) and posted to our website.
Please check the Seasonal Weight Limits link on the left hand side of this page for further information.
Woodford County Highway Department
The Woodford County Highway Department is committed to providing safe, efficient, and well-maintained county highways for the people of Woodford County and the commuting public.
The County Highway Department is responsible for the following:
- The construction, engineering, planning and maintenance of county highways in accordance with the Illinois Highway Code for the use of the traveling public.
- The coordination of township road districts by the office of the County Engineer for the township highway commissioners.
- The coordination of local federal transportation aid and reviews of public transportation in Woodford County for agencies and the traveling public.
- The review of proposed roads as part of the County Subdivision Ordinance.
- The implementation of other functions as prescribed by the State of Illinois and the Woodford County Board.
Receive updates from us!